WyzAnt Login – WyzAnt is a website that enables parents and students to locate the best possible private tutors near their location. The site was founded back in 2005 by Andrew Geant, a Princeton graduate he himself was a math tutor for a while, but didn’t have much success finding clients because there wasn’t an online vehicle that allowed him to promote himself effectively. Geant quickly realized that classified sites like Craigslist and eBay Classifieds wouldn’t cut it, so he decided to solve that problem by creating the first tutoring marketplace online, and that’s how WyzAnt.com was born. The site now has more than 75,000 tutors who offer private lessons in subjects such as math, history, computers, foreign languages, writing, science, music, chemistry, and more.
WyzAnt Login offers absolute simplicity of use. It’s like using Google, Bing, or Yahoo in my opinion because all you have to do is go to the site’s homepage where you’ll find a search box in the centre of the page, and then you simply have to type the name of a subject that you need help with, then enter your zip code, click the green coloured button that says “Search” and WyzAnt will instantly display a list of tutors that includes useful information such as rates per hour, location, testimonials, hours of tutoring since they joined the site, background check, etc. In other words, what the site basically does is make the entire process of finding and hiring great tutors online a whole lot easier and quicker as well.
After finding a great tutor you can communicate with that person to schedule a time that fits into your schedule. WyzAnt.com takes care of payments and stuff like that, once everything is set up, you can begin your one-on-one classes in order to improve your abilities by leaps and bounds.
WyzAnt Login – Account Access Tutorial
1. Go to WyzAnt’s sign-in page located at the following URL: https://www.wyzant.com/login.
2. Enter your username in the first field of the access form located on the left side of your screen.
3. Enter your WyzAnt user password in the second field box.
4. Now simply click on the green button at the bottom left corner that reads “Sign In” and that’s it, you’re in!
WyzAnt Tutor and Student Sign Up
If you are a tutor go to https://www.wyzant.com/TutorSignupStart.aspx to get started right now.
WyzAnt Login Password Reset Instructions
If you forget or lose your password go to https://www.wyzant.com/ForgotPassword, specify if you’re a Student or a Tutor, type your email address and then confirm it, and click “Send”.
FAQ – How do I Join an Online Lesson Using the Wyzant Online Tool?
If you’re participating in an online lesson after WyzAnt login, there are two ways to join:
- From your Student Dashboard, click the big green Join my online lesson button and select the name of the tutor you’re meeting with. This will take you directly to the online tool once you pass the AV check.
- Find your tutor’s name and picture under the “My Tutors” section of your dashboard.
- Click the arrow under their picture
- Select “Join online lesson”
If you’ve scheduled an online session with a tutor, your tutor may send an email that notifies you of a lesson beginning soon. The email will include a link to join the online lesson, which will take you directly to the Wyzant online tool.
Was this article helpful? For further enquiries on WyzAnt login or how to sign up on the platform, kindly use the comment section below or contact us.