Rediffmail login gives you access to an email service provider located in India which offers users the opportunity to connect with each other from different parts of the world through emails. Rediffmail is owned by Rediff.com and is one of the earliest and largest e-commerce web portal and email providers in India.
Formed over two decades ago, rediffmail currently has over 95 million registered users and over 300 employees. Some of the advantages of using rediffmail are that they offer amazing features such as unlimited storage, access to POP3 and IMAP protocols, availability of an already-made template that allows you to build your own template as well as other features available for premium users. Rediffmail works as a web service that lets people connect through email using an e-commerce site, news and business updates.
This article will give you details on the steps to create a rediffmail account on your mobile device, Rediffmail login procedure as well as some of the features that make rediffmail stand out from other email service providers.
Features of Rediffmail
- Rediffmail gives users POP3 access that helps to keep their accounts secured.
- The business email feature allows you to send emails and receive emails from your mobile phone to your PC and vice-versa.
- Users of Rediffmail can also get access to news updates and information on the Indian stock exchange market.
- It also possesses an anti-virus and spam feature that protects your device.
- The Rediff platform also provides users with the opportunity to carry out online shopping on the platform.
How to Create a Rediffmail Account
Creating a Rediffmail account involves following some simple steps. To sign up, you will be required to provide certain information about yourself. Some of the information you need to provide include:
- You will be asked to provide your first name and your last name.
- Your date of birth and your gender.
- You will be asked to create a strong password which you will use to log in to your account after you have created it. The password should be 8-10 digits long.
- Provide your phone number and your location.
- Provide an alternate email address (this is optional).
To create a Rediffmail account:
- Visit the Rediff webpage at www.rediff.com.
- Once the page opens, you will see a registration screen. Fill out the registration form and choose a preferred email address (rediffmail email address usually ends with @rediffmail.com).
- Fill in your mobile number and then click on ‘send verification code’. This option is to confirm if you are the owner of the mobile number.
- A verification code will be sent to your mobile number, type it in the box provided for it.
- Provide your personal details such as your birth date, gender and your country of origin.
- Pass the reCAPTCHA test to confirm that you are the one trying to create an account and not a robot. You need to type in the wordings presented to you accordingly to pass the test.
- Click on create an account.
Once you have completed the steps above, your account will automatically be created.
Rediffmail Login Procedure
After creating a Rediffmail account, you will need to follow the Rediffmail login process to log in to your account. To log in to your Rediffmail account, just visit the webpage on www.rediffmail.com and click on the ‘sign in’ button. Type in your login details which is your password and the email address you used in creating an account. Then click ‘go’.
Rediffmail app is available and can be downloaded for both Andriod phones and iPhones. You can find the application on the play store for android users and the iOS store for iPhone users.