With Pipedrive login, you’ll get access to a CRM platform for small and medium-sized businesses. The world is rapidly advancing in technology and everything is moving from manual to digital even for businesses. The introduction of customer relationship management tools has gone a long way to support businesses and help them build customer relationships while providing satisfactory service to customers. CRM software like Pipedrive helps provide all these services by offering features that make sales and customers relation easy and efficient.
Some of the features Pipedrive offers include the ability to import your customers and assign them to your salespeople to take them through all the stages in your sales cycle. The customize feature allows you to set your own sales pattern to your own preference. What’s more? Pipedrive is easy to use, affordable and very much ideal for small-scaled businesses. Even if you are just starting out with CRM platforms, you can easily get a knack for the platform, all you have to do is to create an account, log in to your account and then go ahead to organize your leads, and generate leads or improve sales.
We will give you information on how to create an account on Pipedrive and how to go about your Pipedrive login procedure. Let’s get to it.
Pipedrive Login Features
- Pipedrive offers a pipeline management feature that prioritizes your sales process and leads generation needs by making the status available to you at every stage. This pipeline management feature helps to direct you and your team on what to do to increase sales and improve your conversions.
This feature exposes you to the stats you are looking for including trends and answers to questions you have about lead generation. You can also customize your pipeline to your own preferred sales and marketing needs.
- The activities and goals feature in the platform provide information about things going on in your business as well as what to expect in your next pipeline. This feature is also a scheduling feature that you can use to schedule your activities or sync your to-do list.
- The Email integration feature lets you integrate your email to your account – that way you can have easy access to your data on lead generation, send emails directly from the Pipedrive platform and get information when prospective customers open your emails or click your link.
- With the Pipedrive chatbot, you can easily draw leads to your website and assign these leads to your team members to take them through your sales process and possibly convert them. Visitors to your site can also schedule meetings, and book consultations directly from your site through the bots in the Pipedrive platform.
- You won’t know the impact of all your sales efforts if you don’t have the means to get feedback or generate a report of your sales efforts. The Pipedrive platform provides reports on the high-performance indicators so that you can keep track of which are working and which are not. You can also get track of your business and improve your sales which in turn improves your business.
How to Create a Pipedrive Account
Before you embark on the Pipedrive login procedure, you must first create a Pipedrive Account. To create a Pipedrive account:
- Visit the Pipedrive webpage at www.pipedrive.com
- Click on ‘try it free’. Once you click on it, you will start the process of creating a demo account to try out the platform for 14 days. Input your work email and click ‘continue’.
- Alternatively, you can create an account using your LinkedIn account or Google account.
- Type in your name and choose a suitable password for your account then enter your phone number. Click ‘continue’.
- Provide information about yourself and your business or company and follow all the prompts provided. Once you are done with the processes above, your account will be created.
To login to your Pipedrive account, all you have to do is log in to the webpage, type in your email address and password and you will be able to sign in to your account.
You have a 14- day free trial once you create an account on Pipedrive. The free trial does not give you access to all the features in the platform. To gain access to most of the features in the platform, you will need to subscribe to the paid plans which start from $15 per month essential to the enterprise plan which is $99 per month.
Pipedrive is one of the leading CRM platforms out there that makes Customer relationships easy. With the platform, you can track your leads with ease, manage sales and build a lasting relationships with your customers.
Was this article helpful? For further enquiries on Pipedrive login, kindly use the comment section below or contact us with your questions and we shall get back to you as soon as possible.