MailerLite login – Mailerlite is a fast and easy-to-use email marketing platform ideal for small and medium-sized businesses looking to improve their business-to-customer relationships and reduce their workload.
In terms of making workload easier for businesses and Organizations, Mailerlite consists of features that make it easy for beginners to easily get a grasp of the platform and send email campaigns while also keeping track on the performance of their messages as well as their customer’s behaviour.
Creating a Mailerlite account is free and you can also enjoy the free version with limited features. However, to access more features on the platform, you can choose from the available premium plans on the Mailerlite platform.
This article will provide you with some of the features available on Mailerlite and also give you step-to-step procedures on how to create a Mailerlite account.
Features of Mailerlite
Some of the features of Mailerlite that you would get to enjoy after your MailerLite login include:
- Templates: The available template in Mailerlite gives you the opportunity to send email campaigns based on your preference. Templates are not available for free users but you can use templates if you subscribe to the paid plan. To use the Mailerlite template, you first need to set up your campaign and then select a template you want. The drag and drop feature in the platform allows you to make changes to the template you have chosen, you can add images, and videos and create a cool background for your email.
You can also decide to segment recipients of your email and send some to a particular group and another to a different group. After setting up your mail and designing your template, you can decide when and how you would like the messages to be sent by scheduling your email.
- Segmentation: Mailerlite allows you to divide your subscribers into different groups based on certain factors such as time zone, engagement, behaviour and others. This feature helps to make your email campaigns more ‘targeted’ and makes searching for a particular subscriber faster and easy. Mailerlite also gives you access to statics relating to customers’ engagement on emails sent, allowing you to make informed decisions about them.
- Signup forms and Landing Pages: Mailerlite contains features that help you create pop-up forms to gather information from your subscribers. You can use the available templates in the platform to design your form to appear for the duration you will like it to appear and anywhere you prefer – half screen, full screen, side box, floating bars.
You can also create landing pages to get information from your subscribers and just like pop-up forms, you can design your landing page according to your preference. You can use your landing page to collect email addresses, and phone numbers or direct your subscribers to your customer feedback page.
- Integration with third-party apps: Mailerlite can be integrated with third-party applications to allow you to carry out other operations on the platform seamlessly.
- Automation: one of the outstanding features of Mailerlite is that you can automate your emails to deliver whenever you want them to be delivered. You can also auto resend emails using Mailerlite – you can auto resend emails with a personal message or with an updated content
How to Create a MailerLite Login Account
To create a MailerLite account:
- Visit the MailerLite webpage at www.mailerlite.com
- Click on ‘sign up’ then type in your company name, and your business email address and enter a strong password.
- After inputting your email address and password, you can then click on ‘create my account’.
After clicking on create my account, your account will be created then you can go ahead and complete your profile.
To complete your profile after your MailerLite login:
- Type in your first name and your last name in the space provided for it.
- Enter your company name, your address, country and your city.
- You will also be asked to enter some information such as your time zone, industry, last email campaign, number of employees and number of current subscribers.
- Provide other information requested from you and your account will be created.
To start sending emails, click on ‘request approval’ on the main dashboard.
As said earlier, you can use MailerLite for free but you will not be able to gain access to some of the features available on the platform. If you are using the free account, you can only have 1,000 subscribers and can only send 12,000 emails monthly.
You can still upgrade to an unlimited number of email sends with 1,000 subscribers for just $10 monthly.
For more than 1,000 – 2,500 subscribers, you will need to pay $15 monthly, for 2501 subscribers to 5000 subscribers you will charge $30 monthly and for 5001-10,000 subscribers you will be charged $50 monthly.
Mailerlite is pretty easy to use and has a great user interface that can be grasped even by beginners. The pricing for the platform is quite affordable; it’s just left for you to decide which of the plan best suits your business. So get on with your MailerLite login process to enjoy this amazing platform.