If you haven’t heard about the Mailchimp email marketing platform as a business owner, it simply means you haven’t shown interest in email marketing. Mailchimp login gives you access to one of the most popular email marketing platforms out there. With over 20 million active users from different parts of the world, Mailchimp has grown to become one of the most used email marketing tools globally.
Mailchimp contains modern features that allow users to engage their customers, and build relationships, with them while in turn running a swift and smooth business operation. With Mailchimp, you can create email campaigns and use the available templates in the platform to give it a more detailed and professional look. There is also an analytics feature that lets you keep track of every email sent while monitoring customers’ behaviour. Mailchimp users interface is one that is clean and easily understandable even if you are just starting out with email marketing.
What’s more? The platform has a mobile application you can install on your device which makes sending out emails accessible and easy. You also don’t have to pay to start using Mailchimp until you reach up to 2,000 subscribers – fair right?
There is more to the Mailchimp email marketing tool and we will provide all the information you need to get started with the software, including how to create your own free account on the platform and also guide you on the Mailchimp login procedure. Just follow the article step by step and by the end, you must have been equipped with all the necessary information about Mailchimp.
Mailchimp was established in 2001 by Ben Chestnut and Dan Kurzuis and was borne out of the need to help their web design agency clients build email lists.
The duo decided to focus more on Mailchimp in 2007 and since then, the company has grown to become one of the most popular email marketing tools out there. Mailchimp has ranked no 7 on the Forbes cloud 100 lists and has been reported by Forbes to have 20 million users with over $600million generated in revenue and was valued at $4.2 billion in 2018.
Features of Mailchimp
Some of the outstanding features of Mailchimp include:
- To collect information from your list of subscribers or customers, you will need to create sign-up forms. Mailchimp allows you to create sign-up forms directly from the platform. Not only that, but you can also design the sign-up forms you have created or personalize them to your preference.
- Your email doesn’t have to be boring. You can make use of the available templates in the platform to design your emails to suit the style you will like your messages to appear. The drag-and-drop editor on Mailchimp can also help you to add more colour, style and content you want to your mail.
- You can set up email triggers on Mailchimp, these triggers will automatically send when an action is taken. You can set trigger messages to remind customers about an abandoned item in their cart or send a birthday message to subscribers on their birthday.
- To grow and improve your email marketing campaigns, you need to know what you are doing right and what you are not. One way to do that is to keep track of engagements on the emails you send. Mailchimp has a dashboard that displays reports of the growth of your subscriber’s list, engagements on your posts and revenue reports.
- You can integrate Mailchimp with your favourite applications such as Mageto, Canva, LiveChat and many others.
Mailchimp Login Pricing
Mailchimp is free to use if you have less than 2,000 email subscribers on your list and send less than 10,000 emails monthly. With the free plan, you will get access to some of the features in the platform and can use some of the templates available on the platform.
If your email subscribers are above 2,000, you will need to opt for the paid plans which is either the essential plan that starts at $9.99 monthly for 500 contacts and $19.99 monthly for 1500 contacts, the Mailchimp standard plan that starts at $14.99 monthly for 500 contacts and $49.99 monthly for 2500 contacts or the Premium plan that starts at $299 monthly for 10,000 contacts.
How to Create a Mailchimp Account
- Visit the Mailchimp webpage at www.mailchimp.com and click on ‘sign up for free’
- You will see a form where you will be asked to type in your email address, and username and enter a strong and unique password for your account. Click ‘get started’.
- You will receive a message in the email address you inputted to activate your account. Click on the link contained in the email sent to you.
- Confirm that you are not a robot by ticking the CAPTCHA box.
- You will then be taken to a page where you will be asked to provide more information about your business.
- You can add contacts to your list either from your file or from the pop-up form. You can then go ahead and send emails to the contacts you have added.
How to Login to Your Mailchimp Account – Mailchimp Login
The steps below are the basic procedures for Mailchimp login for the registered users:-
- With any browser on your phone, tablet, laptop or computer visit the official webpage of Mailchimp login.
- After reaching the login page you will be required to enter your login information that is as follows:-
- Your username &
- You have to click the button written “log in”
- When you click the “log in” button and become successfully logged in you will see your account dashboard that includes all the things you can do on the system.
For businesses trying to reach out to their customers and in turn reduce the workload involved when sending emails, Mailchimp is the go-to platform. As a beginner, you can start with the free plan and subsequently go for any of the paid plans as your list of subscribers grows.