With Lusha login, you’ll gain access to a platform provided for business owners to retrieve data such as the contact details, email addresses and phone numbers of their customers or subscribers. The platform helps business owners to connect with their customers and also drive sales and ensure business growth.
The benefits of Customer Relationship Management software like Lusha cannot be overemphasized, from ensuring effective business-to-customer relationships to providing the essential tools required by a business to facilitate revenue growth. Some of the features offered by the platform include the ability for users to save and update contact details directly to their CRM system. Users can use the platform to discover and authenticate contacts from Gmail and LinkedIn – this is done by scanning the profile page of the contact using the Chrome extension of the Lusha software to get their most recent contact information while complying with the necessary data regulations.
Businesses can also use the platform to verify email addresses – this is to identify the quality and potential of contacts. Lusha can also perform a crucial role in hiring by helping businesses identify the right candidate to hire for a particular role in their organization – this will reduce the task of having to interview everyone or manually selecting who is the right fit for the job by narrowing down the hiring process and ensuring you hire top talents in your organization.
This article will give you details about Lusha login and how to create an account on the platform.
There are lots of features provided by Lusha for users to have an amazing experience. Each of the features offered by the platform depends on what you would like to use the software for – you can decide to choose if you want to use it for sales, recruiting, marketing or other purposes.
Some of the features offered by Lusha include:
- Integration: Users can integrate their Lusha account with their favourite applications for easy navigation. By integrating your account to other applications like Hubspot, Gmail, Google outlook, Zoho and others, you can save time by accessing these platforms directly from Lusha without having to go off and log in to the application separately.
- Prospecting: With the Lusha prospecting platform, you can easily find quality contacts and build your prospects list without hassles. You can use the filter on the platform to search through and filter contacts to get verified contact details. You can also streamline the type of leads you want by selecting the type of industry you are targeting.
- Lusha allows users to build marketing campaigns that will boost their chances of increasing their sales and revenue.
- If you are using Lusha for the purpose of hiring, you can easily streamline the process and target applicants that are right for your organization. Users can also use this feature to collect the contact details of applicants and contact them personally.
- Lusha can also be used to authenticate contact details and differentiate authentic accounts from fake accounts by identifying fake and undeliverable email addresses.
Lusha Account Creation
To create a Lusha account,
- Visit their webpage at www.lusha.com
- Type in your work email address and click ‘start for free’.
- Enter your first name, your last name, and your business email address and choose a suitable password for your account.
- Click on ‘create account’.
- You will receive a 6-digit code in the email address you inputted. Type in the 6-digit code sent to your inbox and your account will be created for you.
Alternatively, you can sign up with your Gmail business account by:
- Visit the Lusha sign up page and click on ‘sign in with Google’.
- You will see a pop-up window where you will have to choose your Gmail business account address or simply type in your Gmail Business account credentials.
- After completing the steps above, your account will be created for you.
Lusha Login Pricing
Lusha offers a free plan to users who just want to try out the platform. The free plan does not have a time limit but has limited features compared to when you upgrade to a paid plan.
Lusha pricing starts from ‘professional’ which gives you access to the email addresses and phone numbers of your prospects – the plan costs $29 monthly.
The premium plan which gives you access to email addresses, phone numbers, integration with other apps, and basic analytics for $44 monthly.
The last plan is the enterprise which is billed annually and gives you access to lots of features.
Lusha is an all-in-one platform for lead generation. It offers users the chance to use the platform to market, recruit and make sales. Not only that there are other features in the platform that makes contact generation easy and efficient.