GetResponse login – GetResponse is an email marketing platform established in the late 90s and has been around up to date. The platform has continued to deliver outstanding features to users despite being around for a long time –GetResponse boosts of over 350,000 customers, 16,000 active websites using the software and even over 300 active employees.
Most of the features offered by the platform have constantly been updated to suit modern trends and customers’ needs. This has made GetResponse one of the most popular email marketing platforms out there with features that allow you to generate leads, build your email list, send out emails as well as track the performance of every email sent including customers’ engagement with emails.
If you are a business owner especially if you are just starting out using an email marketing platform, you should give GetResponse a try – creating your own account on the platform is pretty easy with a great and easy-to-use user interface. We will guide you on how to create your own account, and GetResponse login and also provide you with details on why we think GetResponse is the suitable email marketing platform for you.
Features of GetResponse
Some of the features you get to enjoy after your GetResponse login include:
- Sign-up forms and pop-ups: you can create sign-up forms from your GetResponse account. Sign-up forms are important because it allows you to get more subscribers to your list. Creating a sign-up form on GetResponse is not difficult. You can select any template in the platform you feel is suitable for your brand or customers to design your email campaign.
- In addition to the customizable templates in the platform, you can also use the drag and drop editor to add more content to your emails. You can add features like images, videos and many more to your emails.
- Landing page: You can create a landing page from the GetResponse software and can also use the available templates to design your landing page to your preference. The drag and drop editor can also be used to add content to your landing page.
- With the Autoresponder feature, you can create an email and schedule it to be sent to your list of customers or subscribers automatically. This feature makes it more convenient to send email campaigns to a large number of subscribers at once.
- One of the best ways to improve your email campaigns is to know your customer’s behaviour toward the emails you have sent. GetResponse has provided the email analytics feature which will help you track your emails to know how subscribers responded to the emails sent. You can also use this feature to track the growth of your subscribers’ list.
- You can also send transactional emails using the platform, these kinds of emails are meant to spur your subscribers to take necessary action. For instance, you can use this type of email to remind your customers to check their carts or send them receipts of purchases they have made. You can also track the performance of this type of email in the software.
- Another great feature of GetResponse is its website builder. You don’t have to learn coding to build your own website using GetResponse software. After building your website you can use the template in the platform to customize your website to your preference.
GetResponse Login Pricing
GetResponse offers a free account that gives you access to up to 500 subscribers and some of the features in the platform, but the free account is limited. To gain access to other features in the platform, you will have to subscribe to the paid plan. The higher the plan, the more you can unlock the features in the platform. GetResponse plan starts from $12.30 monthly which is the basic plan and the highest plan is the max plan.
How to Create a Create GetResponse Account
To create your GetResponse account, follow the steps below:
- Visit the GetResponse webpage at www.getresponse.com
- Click on ‘sign up free’ at the top of the homepage.
- Enter your full name; your email address and type in a strong and unique password then click ‘create account’.
- A message will be sent to the email address you inputted, open the message and click on ‘activate my account’.
- You will then be asked to provide other information about yourself such as your country of origin, address, your mobile phone number.
- Click ‘save and continue’
- The next step is to set up your account. Follow all the prompts and provide all the information required of you and your account will be created.
Steps to GetResponse Login
If you choose to log in, once you open the app, go to Settings and tap “log in”.
You will see a login screen with 3 access options:
- Continue with GetResponse
- Log in with Google
- Log in with Facebook
Select GetResponse to connect your accounts, or log in with Facebook or Google to create a new account.
You can also continue as a guest by returning to the previous screen.
The guest option lets you check out the app and create posts, but you can’t share them without connecting the app to your social media profiles. You can not save your beams as drafts and they won’t stay in the account if you leave the app without logging in through GetResponse, Google, or Facebook. As a guest, you also can’t create posts using the GetResponse Conversion funnel.
For an emailing platform developed in the late 90s, GetResponse has grown to become the top emailing platform globally. GetResponse contains most of the features you need to start email marketing as a business owner.