Citi Credit card login enables you to make use of the company’s credit card which is an instrument that can be used to provide credit to a person based on their finances. Using a Citibank credit card, you can get discounts and bonuses and also get to spend the bank’s money without any charge. As a customer using a Citibank credit card, you can access your account online, monitor the spending on your credit card and other rewards and all you just need to do is to create an online account. This article will guide you on Citi Credit card login, how to create an account, and what to do if you forget your password as well as most things you need to know when using the Citibank credit card.
About Citibank Credit Card
Citibank is a financial services company that is located in New York and has more than 980 branches located in North America with over 15 million users using their online service. There are different types of credit card offered by Citibank which is designed to suit the interest of many people and this includes, No late fees, Low Intro Rate, Great rewards and Cash Back Twice.
When using a Citi bank credit card, you get a chance to purchase what you want to purchase instantly and pay later. However, every credit card account is assigned a credit limit; you can also use a portion of the credit limit to withdraw cash. Withdrawing cash from your credit card attracts interest charges and a cash withdrawal fee.
Benefits of Citibank Credit Card
There are certain benefits and advantages associated with using a Citibank credit card and they include:
- You get a grace period if your balance is paid on time and you pay no interest and can spend the bank’s money for up to 50 days free of charge;
- There is a reduction in the interest rate on purchases and you can save on cash withdrawal fees using a Citibank credit card;
- It is profitable to buy with a Citibank credit card and buying with the card is easy and their cardholders can receive a 50% discount over 5,000 partner stores;
- You can receive a bonus point when paying for purchases with a Citibank credit card and these bonus points can be spent on air travel, telephone minutes, gasoline or any other thing you want o use it for;
- You can also take part in special events hosted by Citibank and get prices, invitations to private parties and other events if you are a Citibank credit card holder and an active user of Citibank credit card.
- When using a Citibank credit card, there is convenience which includes 24-hour service, an additional credit card, money on hand, one-touch purchase and easy to repay.
- Not only will you be using the credit card of a world-famous bank, but you will also get global coverage and a world master card.
- When using a Citibank credit card you are secured and safe.
See Also: How to Login to Capital one account
How to do your Citi Credit Card Login
Here are the tips on how to create a new user ID, Internet password and ATM PIN:
- Visit https://www.online.citibank.co.in and click on First Time User? Register Now;
- From the account information drop-down, select Credit Card;
- Authenticate your account by entering OTP received on your registered mobile number;
- Choose a suitable USER ID if you do not have an existing login;
- Choose your internet pin which you would use to login to Citibank Online and Citibank mobile app;
- Choose your desired ATM pin which you can use for transactions;
- Click on login now to be able to access your account.
To do your Citi credit card login, go to the Citibank credit card website, enter your user ID and your password then click Sign-On. In an event that you forgot your password, just go to the same sign-on section and click on Forget your user ID/Password. Then enter your credit card number in the section for banking and Credit Card Customers, then click continue.
How to View your Account Statement
To access your Citibank account statement from anywhere at any time, just go to the Citi Mobile app or Citibank online and follow the steps below:
For the mobile app:
- Log in to your Citi mobile app;
- On the hone screen, click on Account Summary;
- Click on the account required for the statement for example your savings account;
- As you are scrolling, you can view your debit and credit transactions. To specify the time and period of your statement, click on Filter;
- Enter the details required such as the date range, transaction type and the amount range and click on Apply to get a full view of your statement.
For Citibank online:
- Go to the Citibank webpage and click on Login;
- Enter your user ID and Password to log in;
- Click on the View Account Summary on the homepage. It is located on the left;
- Click on the account required for the statement for example savings account;
- If you want to download your statement, scroll down, enter the required details and choose the file format, then click OK.
Was this article on Citi Credit card login helpful? Let us know what you think.