Email marketing software is one of the marketing channels businesses can use to increase sales and also engage their customers. And for a business to be able to do this, they need to use Email marketing software and not just any email marketing software, but one that is very effective and efficient to help you reach and engage your subscribers and customers and build your client base which would, in turn, help you to improve communication with your clients and customers, build relationships and also increase sales. Email Marketing software is there to make life easier for businesses. They are used to send email newsletters to their subscribers and customers and also perform other important purposes that help to grow businesses.
If you are looking for Email marketing software that contains some unique features that you can use to perform all the functions you require in a good email marketing platform for your business, then that’s where we come in. This article will list some of the email marketing platforms available that have amazing features that you can use to improve your clients base so that you can find the perfect one that best suits your needs. So without further ado, let’s get to it.
Email Marketing Softwares
To grow and improve your business, you need to find the best Email Marketing Software that best suit your business. Below, we have listed the 5 best Email marketing software for you to choose from.
- Omnisend: Omnisend is an e-commerce email marketing platform. Omnisend has become one of the popular e-Commerce email platforms in the market and has a lot of features that make it unique software. Omnisend offers different marketing channels which include: automated email, SMS, Facebook custom audiences, Google Ads, push notifications, Facebook Ads, and WhatsApp. You do not need coding to create templates for your emails when using Omnisend because it offers a large number of templates that you can use to create professional and attractive emails. It also contains automation for cart abandonment, transactional emails, welcome emails, and many more. With Omnisend, users can combine email, SMS, and other channels in one single platform so that they can get a consistent experience for their customers which can in turn increase conversion rates significantly.
It also offers pre-built platforms that provide users with pre-built messages, subject lines, and workflow settings that will help them to start and run their first campaign easily. With their drag and drop editor, you can also customize depending on what you want.
Omnisend contains features such as scratch cards, gift boxes, and a wheel of fortune which is a fun way business can engage their customers. Omnisend is free to use for up to 15,0000 emails monthly and 2,000 daily but to get more features, you need to switch to PRO which starts at $199 monthly for up to 10,000 contacts.
2. Sendinblue: Sendinblue is a Marketing software that helps business to grow their relationships with their customers. Sendinblue covers all business communication types such as Email, SMS, Facebook, Chat, CRM, and many more. Sendinblue can be used to automate triggered campaigns such as welcome emails and help users to create a professional email in no time at all.
Sendinblue contains other features such as their drag and drops email editor that helps users to select certain elements that can help them customize their email design. Sendinblue can be used to send SMS, create landing pages from scratch, and segment their audience emails based on factors such as subscribers’ demographics, action taken, and lead scores.
Sendinblue also has a sales and Marketing CRM that users can use to centralize all the information about their customers and also set follow-up options. Sendinblue is relatively cheap and affordable compared to other Marketing software but it is free for up to 300 emails daily which are also 9,000 per month to unlimited contacts. Pricing for Sendinblue starts from $25 for up to 10,000 contacts.
3. Drip: Drip is a Marketing Software platform that focuses on e-commerce businesses. Drip integrates with other e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, WooCommerce, and Magneto. Drip contains tools that help business to engage their customers through different ways such as SMS which can be sent to customers to alert them about promotional deals or serve as reminders such as abandoned cart reminders. Drip also contains CRM features that users can use to arrange their email list based on certain criteria.
4. Benchmark: Benchmark is a Marketing Software that is easy to use and contains features that make engaging customers easy. Benchmark contains features that not only help to grow any business but are designed for businesses to use to create compelling and attractive campaigns easily. Benchmark offers services such as video mail, list management, real-time campaign reports, Google analytics – enhanced customer tracking, and social networking features amongst others. What sets Benchmark aside from other Marketing software is its beautiful and professionally designed templates that make the platform easy to understand and offer a great user experience.
5. Mailchimp: Mailchimp is one of the popular email marketing software platforms. MailChimp is software that is suitable for small and medium businesses. With the Mailchimp default automation settings, users can automate tasks. Users can also use Mailchimp to manage their subscribers, generate custom reports, data segmentation, personalization, and lots more. Mailchimp is easy to use and can be used easily to design and analyze campaigns. You can use the Mailchimp site to do a lot of things such as building a free website, buying a domain, creating landing pages, and publish social media posts, and lots more.
Mailchimp pricing is cheap and the paid plan starts from $9.99 monthly but you can also use the free plan for up to 2,000 contacts and one audience.
Email Marketing software are there to make the running of a business easier and more productive. When looking for the right email marketing software platform, you need to look for the one that is easy to use, where you do not need to stress yourself to use the features of the software platform.
Email marketing platforms that have segmentation features, customization features where you can customize and design your campaigns according to how you want them, and software that contains good automation features are the platforms you should look out for.
For more inquiries on this topic, kindly drop a comment in the comment section below or contact us via email or phone call.