By Duolingo login, you’ll gain access to a platform where users can learn different languages, and take English tests for free so as to build their knowledge of different languages. When using Duolingo, you can choose between different types of languages and it is pretty easy and fun to use. So if you want to learn a language that is different from yours in an easier and more fun way, then you should consider downloading Duolingo. Before learning different languages with Duolingo or taking an English test you need to first create an account and sign in to your Duolingo account to get started. This article will guide you on how to log in to Duolingo, how to create your Duolingo account, and lots more.
Duolingo was launched in 2011 and was released publicly in the year 2012; it was founded by Luis Von Ahn and Severin Hacker. It is a platform where people can learn different languages and also take a digital language proficiency assessment exam. With over 300 million registered users from different parts of the world, Duolingo has become the most popular language-learning platform and the most downloaded education app in the world. The language learning platform offers 106 different language courses in 38 languages. The Duolingo English Test is an affordable language certification option provided by Duolingo and has been accepted by more than 2,000 universities.
In order to make language learning fun and engage the users, Duolingo is designed to feel like the user is playing a video game. Users can also compete against their friends and also obtain badges that represent their achievements from completing the challenges and objectives successfully. Another feature in Duolingo is the Use for schools feature that allows teachers to track the progress of their students.
Apart from being simple, free, and accessible to all Duolingo has other benefits such as giving users the chance to choose between different languages other than the common languages like English, French, German, etc you get the opportunity to learn languages like Dutch, Turkish, Danish, Vietnamese and others. Duolingo contains lots of images and symbols that can make your learning faster and easier by helping you remember the things you have learned. To strengthen your skills, you can redo most of the exercises you have learned already and also get the phrases you have learned spoken loudly to you all to help improve your language skills. You can download the Duolingo app on your mobile phone or choose to use the platform through their website.
How to Sign up for Duolingo using a PC on Windows or MAC
To register for Duolingo for free using your PC or Mac, here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the Duolingo website.
- Locate the Start button and click on it.
- When you click on Start, a list of flags of countries and their languages that are available on Duolingo will open to you, and then you can choose the one you want to learn and then wait for the page to open.
- When the page loads, you will see the Goals and plans then on the top right corner of your screen, click on the create profile button and fill in your personal data such as your name, age, email, and type in your desired password. You can then decide to create your account through Facebook or Google.
After the process above, you will be able to learn the language you have selected.
See Also: How to sign up for skype for three
How to create a Duolingo account on Android
To create a free Duolingo account on Android you need to:
- Download the Duolingo app in the Google play store.
- Open the app on your phone after downloading and press the Start button.
- Choose the language you wish to learn and the goals you want.
- Click on the menu button to open the option to create a profile.
- Type in your name, age, email address, and the password of your choice.
Duolingo Login Procedure
To sign in to Duolingo.com with Google follow the steps below:
- Visit www.duolingo.com and go to the online login page.
- Click on I already have an account to open the login page.
- Enter your password and then click Sign in.
For your Duolingo login using Facebook, go to the Duolingo login page and click on Facebook and on the Facebook Duolingo sign-in page enter your email address and password. Then click login.
You can also log in to Duolingo by email by accessing the Duolingo login page and entering your email address then enter your Duolingo password and then clicking on login.
After logging in to Duolingo, you can then start learning from where you stopped and also access the Duolingo chat box to respond to questions.