With Drip login, you will gain access to an email marketing platform mostly for e-commerce but can be used by small and medium-sized businesses. It offers tools and features that enable business owners to create email marketing campaigns. Drip is cloud-based and allows users to schedule and send automated email campaigns to subscribers thereby making work easier for business owners.
As an email marketing platform, Drip offers features that make work easier for users from the option of integration to third-party apps, available templates that make email campaigning fun and interactive, and automation options to methods on how to capture quality leads.
With all the features offered by Drip login, you do not need to pay to create an account on Drip – you can decide to start using the platform for free by trying out the 14-day free trial which will expose you to how the platform works because to effectively use some of the features in the platform, you will need to practice. However, subscribing to any of the paid plans gives you access to almost all the features in the platform with the difference in the number of subscribers on your list.
Creating an account on Drip is easy, we will give you procedures on how to create an account on Drip, and Drip login, and also provide you with some of the details about the platform.
Features of Drip
- Sign-up forms: With Drip you can create sign-up forms and can customize the form based on your preference – you can also use the drag and drop editor in the platform to create professional-looking sign-up forms and can adjust the form in such a way that you can control who sees the form and determine when the form should pop up on the screen of your subscribers.
- Automation: apart from sending email campaigns using Drip, you can also send out messages in form of SMS and can schedule your messages to send out whenever you want them to. This feature can come in handy if you are sending out bulk messages to a large number of subscribers. You can also customize your email based on the behaviour of your customers by setting who you will like to receive a particular message.
- Split testing: with the split testing feature, you can group your subscribers and send email campaigns to each group – this feature will help you monitor the performance of emails sent to each group and compare results, anyone that performs better will influence your decision on how you should structure your email campaigns.
- Integrations: you can integrate your social media pages with Drip such as Facebook and Instagram this will allow you to reach out to more customers through their social media handles. You can also integrate Drip with other software like PayPal, WooCommerce, Magneto, Shopify and many more.
- Reporting: The reporting feature allows you to keep track of the performance of your email campaigns and the behaviour of your customers.
As said earlier, you can start with drip by using the 14- days free trial, and maybe get to know the platform better before subscribing to the paid plan. The drip premium plan starts from $19 monthly with up to 500 subscribers. $29 monthly for up to 2000 subscribers, $39 monthly for up to 2500 subscribers, $49 for up to 3000 subscribers and the list goes on and on.
For any of the premium plans, you have access to the same features, only that the number of subscribers varies.
How to Create a Drip Account
Before you can perform the Drip login, you must first register on the platform by first creating an account. To create an account on Drip follow the steps below:
- Visit the drip webpage at www.drip.com
- Click on ‘start for free’.
- Provide the information on the space provided for it such as your first and last name, your email address, your company name, company website, and the number of contacts you have and then choose a strong and unique password for your account.
- Click on ‘start my trial’ and your account will be created for you, you can then go ahead to create and customize your campaigns based on your preference.
Drip Login Process
To login to your drip account simply visit the webpage and type in your email address and password then click ‘sign in’.
Drip is easy to use with a simple user interface that is pretty much easy to understand once you start using the platform. You can use the drag-and-drop editor to customize your email campaigns according to your taste.
Was this article helpful? For further enquiries on Drip login or on the account creation procedure, kindly leave a comment in the comment section below or simply contact us and we will be glad to help you out.