ConvertKit login gives you access to an easy-to-use email marketing platform with features that allow you to create email marketing campaigns with ease. The main aim of this platform is to make email marketing look like a walk in the park, which is why ConvertKit has provided a simple-to-use user interface which is pretty much easy to navigate even for a beginner.
One of the ways you can keep your subscribers or customers informed about happenings in your organization is by sending emails – works for everyone, no matter your area of specialization or job role. Email marketing platform like ConvertKit reduces workload and also makes your emails look more professional by providing features that allow you to design your emails such as adding images, files, videos and many more.
As opposed to manually sending out emails, you can also get information about your subscribers using the ConvertKit email marketing platform – you will get updates on recent signup activities, the number of email subscribers you have amassed, and how they engage your email campaigns and many other details.
The benefits of getting a good email marketing platform are numerous which is why we will give you details on how to create a ConvertKit account, ConvertKit login and other information you need on the email marketing platform.
Features of ConvertKit
- ConvertKit has a simple and organized user interface. Each task is organized into tabs and each of those tabs performs a specific function. So you don’t have to go through an endless search through multiple tabs before identifying the particular one you want to use.
- ConvertKit provides you with data about your subscribers. You can check their engagement on your emails, their purchase history and lots more. You can also get information on a particular subscriber if you want to get information about the person.
- One of the most outstanding features of ConvertKit is the ‘segment and tags’ feature. With this feature, you can organise your subscriber list. You tag people based on their activities, for example, you can tag customers who click on a link relating to a particular topic or who click on a particular link on your email. With these tags, you have created, you can then create a segment. So basically you create segments from the group of subscribers you have already tagged.
With the segment you have created, you can design a specific newsletter for that group.
- You can create landing pages and sign-up forms using ConvertKit and can use the available templates on the platform to design your forms and landing pages for a more professional and beautiful look.
- With the platform’s automation feature, you can pre-design or create an email campaign and have it sent anytime you want it to. ConvertKit comes with 6 automation templates – evergreen newsletter, evergreen product pitch, host a webinar, product launch, follow up with customers who don’t purchase and personalize content based on the survey report. You can send an automated email as a trigger or an action email.
- You can integrate the platform with quite a number of platforms including e-commerce and payment platforms such as Shopify, Stripe, Woocommerce and many more.
- ConvertKit also has the A/B testing feature that business owners can use to split their customers into two and send them different emails to ascertain the performance of each email sent and create room for improvement.
How to Create a ConvertKit Account
To create a ConvertKit account:
- Visit the ConvertKit webpage at www.convertkit.com
- Click on ‘start your free trial’. Tick the CAPTCHA box and pass the test to prove that you are not a robot.
- Answer the question if you already use an email marketing tool for your business.
- If you are just starting out, click on it and select the size of your subscriber’s list then click ‘continue’.
- Choose your job role and click ‘continue’.
- Select what you would like to achieve with ConvertKit and click ‘continue.
- An email will be sent to the email address you entered, click on the link in the email sent to verify your email address.
- Once you have successfully completed the steps above, an account will be created for you and you can go ahead and create your emails.
To log in to your account, visit the Convert kit webpage and enter the email address and password you used when you created an account.
Everyone wants to use a tool or platform that they can easily navigate without hassles. ConvertKit offers that and much more. You can also get tips on how to create your first email campaign when you create an account including other added benefits of using the email marketing platform.
For further information on ConvertKit login or the account creation procedure, kindly make use of the comment section below or visit our contact page and we will get back to you as soon as possible.