With Constant Contact login, you’ll gain access to an email marketing platform that allows business owners to send out customized email campaigns to their customers and consists of tools that help business owners improve sales while ensuring customer satisfaction. Constant Contact is one of the popular email marketing platforms worldwide and consists of added features such as appointment scheduling, digital product downloads, event management and many more. Constant contact is used majorly by small business owners and offers paid plans for users to access more features.
Not only can you send email campaigns with Constant Contact, but you can also sell your digital products, create an online presence by scheduling your social media post and also create a logo for your business. On top of that, the platform is easy to navigate and has a great user interface. This article will provide information about the Constant Contact email marketing tool, how to create an account and the Constant Contact login procedure.
About Constant Contact
Constant contact was established in 1995 and has been used by small businesses to create email campaigns, launch website for their businesses, monitor their email marketing efforts, and create an online presence by creating a social media account for their business as well as many other purposes. These features help businesses to update customers on the latest deals or remind them to take action on a particular thing. It can also be used to track and monitor the results of every email sent out.
Features analytics tool provides information on the best time to send out an email, the number of links and images to add to your email, and the subject line length of your email – this helps to reduce the cost of sending emails manually and save the time of having to go through the rigorous process of sending emails manually.
Features of Constant Contact
- One of the stand-out features of Constant contact is that it is easy to use with a great user interface – you can access most of the features in the platform without encountering hassles. You will also get video tutorials on how to use each feature in the platform and tips on how to properly send your email campaigns.
- You can customize your emails to your preference by using the available templates on the platform. You can also insert images, and videos into your emails.
- With Constant Contact, you can manage your contact by either uploading them from files or importing them from other platforms. You can also grow your list of email subscribers by following the guide on how to grow your list of subscribers. With the platform, you can build a sign-up page on your website to get more subscribers, providing an opportunity for users to send text messages if they intend to join your email list or connect the platform to your social media handle.
- With Constant Contact, you can track the performance of the email you have sent – this will help you keep track of your emails and make adjustments where necessary.
- You can create sign-up forms that allow you to capture costumer’s information. There is also room to adjust and customize your landing page and create pop-ups and embedded forms.
- In addition to the features Constant contact offers, their customer care is always readily available. You can also use the ‘help’ option to access articles and tutorials as well as contact customer service through chat, phone calls or email.
How to Create a Constant Contact Account
To create a Constant contact account:
- Visit the webpage at www.constantcontact.com
- Type in your email address and click on ‘get started’.
- Type in a strong password of your choice. Your password must not contain space and must be 6 characters or more.
- After typing your password, click on ‘get started’.
- Once you click on ‘get started’, your account will be created.
Constant Contact Login
For Constant Contact login, you need to provide your email address and your password.
Constant Contact pricing
To access more features on the platform, you will need to subscribe to the paid plan. However, you can still use the platform for free by using the 30 – day free trial but you will be required to enter your credit card details. Each plan has to do with the number of subscribers you have – the higher the number of subscribers the more advanced your subscription plan will be.
Every business especially small business owners want to improve sales and make their customers happy while saving cost. Email marketing platforms like Constant contact make this easy while providing an opportunity to learn more about improving their email marketing skills and also send catchy and customized emails that would make customers happy. You can also opt for a paid plan if you are satisfied with the 30- days’ free trial and if your subscriber lists grow.