Bluebird login gives you access to a financial service offered by American Express and Walmart that permits you to pay bills online, make direct deposits, set up sub-accounts, and add checks using the Bluebird app directly from your mobile phone or tablet.
What I like about this service is that anyone can get in, since there are no credit reviews, your credit score really doesn’t matter. I also love the fact that it charges no fees to fund your account, so apart from helping you save time, you won’t have to deal with expensive monthly or annual fees, overdraft fees, bill pay fees, inactivity fees, card replacement fees, or even foreign exchange fees.
Another great feature that Bluebird offers is the SetAside Account, which is an account that basically does is help you save money for when you need it most, for special occasions such as family vacations, shopping, medical expenses, and more. A SetAside account allows you to easily move funds from your Bluebird account into your savings account, it helps you avoid unintentional spending, and you can also move funds back into your Bluebird account at any time, because the service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Bluebird Login – Account Access Tutorial
For your Bluebird login, kindly follow the steps below:
1. Go to Bluebird’s sign-in page located at the following URL: https://secure.bluebird.com/?linknav=us-Prepaid-Bluebird-Home-Login.
2. The first thing that you’ll need to do is enter your username in the first field of the user access form located on the left-centre side of your screen.
3. Enter your Bluebird user password in the second field box.
4. Click the green coloured button located at the bottom right corner of the access form that says “Log-In”, and that’s it.
Bluebird Sign Up – How to Create a Bluebird Account?
1. Go to the site’s sign-up page at https://secure.bluebird.com/Signup.
2. Fill out the registration form located in the middle of the page.
3. Check the boxes at the bottom.
4. And finally click the green button at bottom of the page that says “Agree and Submit”.
Bluebird Login Password and Username Recovery Instructions
If you forgot your username go to https://secure.bluebird.com/User/ForgotUsername, and if you forgot your password go to https://secure.bluebird.com/User/ForgotPassword instead. Once you’re on any of those pages enter the required information, and click “Submit”.
How Can I activate my Bluebird card?
2. Locate the card activation notification and click the Activate button.
NOTE: You may have to click the arrow > to scroll past the first notification to get the card activation notification.
3. Enter the information from the personalized card you received in the mail.
You can also activate your card by calling customer service and following the prompts.
- For the Bluebird® Bank Account please call 1-877-486-5990.
- For the Bluebird® American Express® Prepaid Debit Account please call 1-833-926-3922
What is Email Verification During Bluebird Login?
In order to get the full functionality of your Bluebird Account, you must verify the email address that you provided during registration. Email verification allows us to identify that you are the person who signed up for the Bluebird Account. Plus, it makes sure we have the right email address on file to send you important information about your Account.
How do I Verify my Email Address?
We will send an email verification message to the email address you provided when you registered your account. Just click on the link in that email to verify your email address. If you have not received the verification email within 30 minutes, please check your spam or junk folder for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org or return to the registration form on Bluebird.com and click the “Resend it” link.
How do I Check my Available Balance or my Transaction History?
Check your Bluebird Available Balance or your transaction history anytime with these options:
- Log in to your Account online or through the Bluebird Mobile App* and select your Main Account
- Text “BAL” to BBIRD (22473) for your Available Balance if you are enrolled in text alert notifications*
- Text “HIST” to BBIRD (22473) for the five most recent completed transactions in your transaction history if you are enrolled in text alert notifications*
- Call us: For the Bluebird® American Express® Prepaid Debit Account, call 1-877-486-5990. For the Bluebird® Bank Account, call 1-833-926-3922.
In your transaction history online or in the Mobile App, Active Transactions are those that are still pending and have not yet settled. Clicking or tapping ‘View all transactions’ allows you to see Completed Transactions as well as Active Transactions that are still pending. Please note that the transaction history provided via text or through the automated phone system includes Completed Transactions, not Active Transactions.
Please refer to the My Profile section to learn how to set up text alerts.
*Messaging and data rates may apply.
How do I check the balance on my temporary Bluebird® American Express® Reloadable Prepaid Card?
You can check the balance of the temporary Bluebird card you bought at Walmart here. If you decide to register for a personalized Bluebird card, we’ll move the remaining balance to your Bluebird Prepaid Debt Account. You can continue to use your temporary Bluebird card until you receive and activate your personalized Bluebird card.
How can I view my monthly statement?
You can access your recent reports by logging into your Bluebird Account. Select your Main Account to view recent statements on the right side of the screen. You will also receive a link to view your current monthly statement via email. Click on the link in the email to log into your Account and view your statement.
To view past statements, log into your Bluebird Account. Select your Main Account and click or tap ‘View all statements.’ You will find each monthly statement for the last 24 months. Select the desired statement period you’d like to view or print or save the statement in PDF format.