Adobe Connect Login gives users access to Adobe Connect platform where they can hold meetings, carry out web conferencing, presentations and file sharing. Through the Adobe Connect platform, users can meet and communicate with people virtually. You can use the Adobe Connect platform for trainings, webinars, and also hold meetings. Using the Adobe Connect platform, users can hold video calls with other people from anywhere in the world. Adobe Connect can be used by organizations to hold video conferences without having to meet the teams and employees face-to- face. Most of the Adobe Connect functionalities are delivered using ‘pods’, where each pod performs specific tasks such as sharing your screen, chatting, polls and many more.
There are many features Adobe Connect offers its users such as the ability for them to use the platform to run polls to know the percentage of the votes of the participants, the Adobe Connect uses pods to organize meeting rooms and to carry out specific functionalities, you can use layouts to create storyboards that can help to guide the attention of your participants to where you want on your stage, you can also customize your room based on your preference, the Adobe Connect platform is easy to use and can be easily accessible through the mobile browsers or by downloading the mobile application on your Android phone or on your iOS devices.
There are many things you can do using the Adobe Connect platform as a training and video conferencing tool but to do that, you need to first create an Adobe Connect account and login to your account. This article will help you do all that by giving you the procedures to login to Adobe connect as well as other details you need to know about the Adobe Connect Platform.
Features of Adobe Connect
- Adobe connect gives users the opportunity to communicate with others through chats and also has features that allows them to customize their chats by choosing the color and size of their text.
- You can use the Adobe Connect platform to run polls in order to know what participants prefer using percentage.
- You can also customize your room to your own preference using images, logos or colors.
- Adobe Connect allows users to make HD video calls as well as hold high quality video conferencing.
- You can also share the screen of your computer with other participants.
- Users can also record and edit online meetings.
- You can also use the Adobe Connect platform to share files as well as other contents.
- With the Adobe Connect platform, users can also communicate privately with other participants.
- Adobe connects has several features that makes it easy to use and navigate.
- The Adobe Connect mobile app also gives users the opportunity to access the Adobe Connect platform easily. And it is available for different devices including your computer, lap top, Android and iPhone.
Adobe Connect Login
You need to login to Adobe Central in order to be able to manage your Adobe Connect accounts and also perform other uses. To login to Adobe Connect Central, follow the steps below:
- On your browser, type in the account URL in your welcome email or visit https://wne.adobeconnect.com
- You will see a log in page, type in your login credentials such as your username and your password and then click on ‘login’.
Create a meeting room
To create a meeting room, follow the steps below:
- In the Adobe Connect application, click on ‘meeting’.
- A page will open for you where you will need to fill out your meeting name. You can decide to give your meeting a good custom link which will make it easy for you to remember.
- On the bottom of the page, click ‘finish’.
To join a meeting
You can join a meeting in Adobe Connect if you are a registered user or if you are a guest. To join Adobe Connect Meeting you can do that easily by clicking on the link for the meeting you received via email or through instant message or you can do that by clicking on ‘my meetings’ in the Adobe Connect Home tab, you will see the list of meetings, locate the one you want to join and click on ‘enter’.
Start Adobe Connect Meetings
You can start a meeting in Adobe Connect and invite other people to join your meeting by inviting them through email or through message.
Invite people to join your Adobe Connect Meetings
There is a chance to invite people to join a meeting while the meeting is still going on or you can invite them to a meeting by sending them an email or an instant message, to do this all you need to do is:
- In your Adobe connect app next to the meeting room on the title bar, click on’ manage access & entry’ then click on ‘invite participants’.
- When you click on ‘invite participants’, you can either click on ‘compose email’ to open the email application on your device and then send people you want to invite an email message containing the meeting link or you can ‘copy link’ from the invite participants dialog box and paste in your email or your messaging application and then send it to people you want to invite.
There you have it, you can then go ahead and login to Adobe connect, create a meeting, invite people to join your meeting or you can join meeting too when invited.