Almost on a daily basis, people ask to know whether it is possible to study abroad without IELTS and TOEFL. The response is YES. You can travel to another country and to different nations to study without having to sit for the IELTS and TOEFL tests. Everybody envisions concentrating abroad to study, particularly on completely financed scholarship. We have accumulated a lot of data, on how you can apply for a scholarship without the IELTS and TOEFL tests. There are a lot of European Colleges on the planet that don’t request the IELTS/TOEFL Test or use it as a metric.
Numerous students think that every college requires IELTS and TOEFL. However, don’t worry, it’s not a mandatory requirement for every college and nation worldwide. Colleges in different nations such as Germany, the USA, and Australia give pathway projects to students who wish to pursue a degree in their ideal college. Europe happens to be the most visited destination on the planet. In fact, it is the home of the most established Colleges.
Candidates from different ethnicities can apply to be admitted into European Colleges. Read carefully this article in order to know countries where you can study abroad without IELTS & TOEFL.
List of Countries You Can Study Abroad Without IELTS & TOEFL
From the list of countries below, there are a number of universities where you can study abroad without IELTS and TOEFL exams.
• The UK
• The USA
From the list above, let’s consider 10 countries:
#1. Studying Without IELTS In Canada
Canada is viewed as the best spot for study among global students. There are a couple of colleges that don’t need IELTS and TOEFL Tests:
• University of Winnipeg
• University of Regina
• Memorial University
• Concordia University
• Brock University
• Carleton University
#2. Study Without IELTS in Australia
You can study abroad without IELTS & TOEFL in Australia at the following universities:
• The University of Queensland (If you have a previous degree in English)
• The University of Adelaide (Accepts Proficiency Certificate only before starting the classes)
• The University of New South Wales
• Macquarie University (Accepts Proficiency Certificate only before starting the classes)
• Bond University (This university offers many alternative tests instead of the IELTS & TOEFL Exam)
• Swinburne University of Technology
• The University of South Australia
• The University of Southern Queensland
#3. List of University in France Without IELTS
• ESGCI, Paris
• ESLSCA Business School
• IESA International
• INSEEC Business School
• ISC Paris
• NEOMA Business School
• Paris School of Business
• SKEMA Business School
• Toulouse Business School
• American Business School, Paris
• EBS Paris
• EPITA Graduate School of Computer Science
• ESAIP School of Engineers
• ESC Rennes School of Business, France
#4. List of Universities in USA Without IELTS
In the United States of America, there are a few universities that don’t care about your English Proficiency, however, you need to meet their alternative criteria, these universities include:
• University of Iowa
• University of Arkansas
• University of Dayton
• University of Delaware
• University of New Orleans
• University of Colorado
• California State University
• Drexel University
• State University of New York
#5. List of Universities in the UK Without IELTS
• Northumbria University.
• Robert Gordon University.
• The University of Bolton.
• The University of Northampton.
• The University of Plymouth.
• Sheffield Hallam University.
• The University of Warwick.
• The University of Basel.
• Birmingham City University.
• The University of Bristol.
• Audencia Nantes School of Management.
• Riga Technical University.
• The University of Geneva.
• London South-bank University.
• Portsmouth University.
• The University of Greenwich.
• The University of Central Lancashire.
• Aston University, Birmingham.
• Swansea University.
#6. List of Universities in Germany Without IELTS
Germany has a Tuition Expense Free College in the World. Students don’t have to pay any fee, it is possible that they could be German occupants or international students. German College doesn’t request IELTS.
#7-10 Study in China, Japan, Korea & Taiwan Country Without IELTS
Over 85% of universities in CHINA, JAPAN, KOREA and TAIWAN never place IELTS and TOEFL Tests as necessities for students before gaining admission. These nations make available more Completely Subsidized scholarships to global students when contrasted with different nations on the planet.
So there are more possibilities for students to study abroad on scholarship in these nations without expending much cash on the test and you can be sure to benefit from the scholarship.
There are indeed more than 10 countries where you can study abroad without IELTS and TOEFL, make your choice.